Sunday, July 4, 2010

Freedom and the Power of Choice


Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility.~Eleanor Roosevelt

Short and sweet today. I'm busy going to church, making an apple cake and going off to a picnic. Never am I more acutely aware of the freedom I have been blessed with than on holidays like this. I blogged about it last year on the Pink Ladies Blog, and really don't have anything new to say about it, so if you haven't already read it and would like to, please go here.

My friend Marc has also done a beautiful blog post on The Power of Choice.

Speaking of choices, the winner for June of an autographed copy of one of my books, winner's choice, is Tannie. Congratulations, Tannie, thank you for stopping by, and I look forward to hearing from you :)

Have a blessed 4th of July all, and don't forget to take a moment to realize how very lucky you are.


No comments: