Saturday, July 17, 2010

Coming Down from Vacation

A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it. ~John Steinbeck

Hi, all,

I’m still getting my head together after ten days away, including taking 30 hours to get home from a trip that should have taken the same four hours it took us to get to South Dakota. Somehow we ended up in Minneapolis, Detroit, and Pittsburgh instead. Fortunately, our luggage arrived with us or that would be a whole new nightmare :). I’ll be blogging about our travel adventures once I get caught up on everything here. Right now there’s all sorts of unpacking and laundry to do, groceries to get, mail to sift through, and a sick cat to cope with.

Have a warm and wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow--I'm glad you're okay. :)

Mona Risk said...

Liana, we missed you. I hope everything is fine.